It finally feels like summertime, and the living’s easy. Luckily for you, Troy Liquor Bar has great cocktails to match any mood or song you’re feeling this summer. Take a look at our Top 7 song and cocktail pairings, and be sure to rock out with us Monday-Saturday nights.
- Girls in Their Summer Clothes by Bruce Springsteen – Slow Gin Fizz (sloe gin, lemon juice)
- The Boys of Summer by Don Henley – Tall Cool One (sweet tea vodka, triple sec, fresh lemon and lime)
- Summer of ’69 by Bryan Adams – Dirty Boulevard (Brooklyn gin, yellow chartreuse, aperol and white peach)
- Cape Cod Kwassa Kwassa by Vampire Weekend – Cape Codder (tito’s vodka & cranberry juice)
- Hotel California by The Eagles – Tequila Sunrise (el jimador blanco & orange juice)
- Island in the Sun by Weezer – Desperado (avion reposado tequila, dry curacao, fresh lime and guava)
- Sweet Home Alabama by Lynyrd Skynyrd – Alabama Slammer/Call Me The Breeze (whiskey, amaretto, lemon and orange)